Taking the top spot on the podium for Cranberry were
- Dalton Wenner at 106, pinned both of the tournament's other competitors in his weight bracket;
- Elijah Brosius at 120, pinned Deacon Mock (Howland, OH) in 5:37;
- Conner Reszkowski at 133, pinned Ethan Rose (Chaney, OH) in 1:15;
- Dane Wenner at 138, pinned Jenson Baker (United, OH) in 1:01;
- Devyn Fleeger at 150, pinned Quentin Artino (West Geauga, OH) in 4:16; and
- Brayden McFetridge at 190, won by injury default over Jawan Freeman (Chaney, OH).
The final match in the 113 bracket featured two local wranglers. Cael Dailey of Franklin had a 13-2 major decision over Cranberry's Alex McLaughlin.
Jonah Heckathorne was Franklin's other first-place finisher and recorded a fall over Christopher Mijavec of Howland on 4:52 at 175. Calan Hollis took third place in the 144 bracket to help Franklin earn 100 points on the day.
Earning third place for Cranberry was Brandon Murray at 127 and Jack Nuhfer at 160. Their overall team points total was 199.